Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I just did this little piece tonight after being inspired by the beautiful studios at On My Desk
: http://on-my-desk.blogspot.com/

Sometimes I feel like I have to have the "perfect space" to be able to create. Oh of course it would be nice to have the space I dream of! But it's also so wonderful to be able to create wherever I am and to be blessed with that gift. I told my husband, while he was leaning over my shoulder watching me paint, that I really love it when I can work on a piece just for myself. That feeling of getting lost in my art and thoughts during the process of creating is what I love! Not creating something because I feel I have to make ends meet in our little house hold. But alot of the time that's how it works. It's pretty interesting making your living as an artist. Not as easy as some may think. Acutally I think maybe it's one of the hardest jobs - well apart from cleaning the city sewers! Anyway, here's what came out of all that.

No comments: