Thursday, April 12, 2007

A book....

Hi guys! This afternoon I had a wonderful catch-up talk with my good friend Kelly from CO. It's so great catching up with dear friends that live far away - always feels so good to connect and remember that there are so many wonderful things going on in other lives. And it's always a lovely thing when inspiration and hope come from such re-connecting! After talking with Kelly about over-coming fears of the unknown, I got back to work on a project that's been sitting on the side lines for quite too long. The project is a children's book that was written in poem form by my brother-in-law Tim from a dream that he had. He gave me the story to illustrate and here's a little page that I worked on today. I think I'm pretty pleased with the syle, so hopefully you'll see a few more! And maybe someday, a real live published book! Who knows!


The words say "Then met up with Midnight dancing with Moon"

No comments: