Friday, September 08, 2006

Sister Show!






Hello Everyone!
It's been too long since I updated this space! Last you heard from me was in July! Oh well, life is just that fast! Lots of wonderful things are happening in my world as an artist and with my little Moon House Art Gallery and Studio I call home.

First off I had a wonderful time in Stowe at "For Art's Sake Show and Sale"! Met many admiral people (one of which Being Jess Graham who is now in FART night - but more about that later!) and came away with a littel extra to go in the bank too.

I've also been getting back into the season of dance - I'm also a dance teacher! Which keeps me quite busy when I'm not painting!

This evening I'm headed out to the Art Hop in Burlinton, VT where I am exhipiting my works at the Jordan Silverman Studio on Pine St. The Art Hop is a great event put on by SEABA (South End Art Business Association). Thousands of people stroll the streets of Burlington looking at (and hopefully purchasing!) hundreds of artists works! Really quite an amazing feat! I'm thrilled to be part of it! Check it out at: www.seaba.com

Also I'd like to share an article that Theresa Stclair did about my art and gallery in the Vermont Journal - it will really give you a nice taste of what my art is all about: http://www.vermontjournal.com/topnews.htm#fifthstory

Lastly, the most exciting thing for me right now is that my sister Betony Coons and I are doing a Sister Show together on October 21st from 5pm-10pm, here at Moon House Art, simutanously along with my one year gallery anniversary! I'm completely excited and hope to see lots of you there!!

Until next post - thank you friends and family for all your wonderful love and support!

Fall is on the way here in Vermont! Love - Katie

PS: FART night is a womans art group (ie: Female Art) that I am part of here in central Vermont. We bring food, music, and do an art project together once a month. It's a great time and I'm so lucky to have the other amazing women artists in my life!

No comments: